Today is 31st December 2013, the last day of this year. Last evening of 2013, last sun of 2013 has spread its shine on earth. It's all about today. 

I started this blog on December 8, 2012. And now its already 1 year old.

Since I didn't get any job after completion my Master Degree & I was pretty depressed & frustrated. So, I took that negative energy and channeled it into something positive. Most of time I spent on Internet, surfing many websites, and finally thinking about create a blog. This blog was a positive outlet for me as my life went through depression. Now I have 98 Facebook fan page follower and more than 400 Facebook group member in my blog.

Thanks to all my readers, who like me love to read articles in my blog. Wish you very very happy new year 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top